- Case Report
- High School
- By Annual
- By Region
Municipal Cigu Elementary School
Brief introduction to the Cigu Elementary School’s Sustainable Campus Partial Renovation Project:
1. Project name: 2016 Cigu Elementary School’s Sustainable Campus Partial Renovation Project
2. Construction duration: 45 calendar days
3. Renovation work:
(1) Improving the interior environment: Modifying the electric light switches in 20 classrooms to be parallel to the windows.
(2) Installation of natural water purification cycling and treatment:
i. Four catch basins will be installed on the lawns in front of the classroom building to reduce water accumulation.
ii. Four rainwater storage tanks will be added to the roof as a part of the water drainage pipeline of the gutter for the west classroom building.
(3) Permeable paving:
i. In the bike shed area, four catchment basins will be set up to reduce water accumulation on the pavement.
ii. The concrete pavement of the road will be replaced by a permeable pavement.
- Municipal Cigu Elementary School
- System: Elementary
- Report year: 2017
- Area: South Taiwan
- County: Tainan